Jul 13, 2018
A Phrasal Verb a Day #139 - TO POLISH
= to finish/consume something completely- especially food
e.g. I made a pizza for my friends and they polished it off
in just a few minutes because they were so hungry.
LEP Premium information https://www.teacherluke.co.uk/premiuminfo
How to subscribe to LEP Premium
1. Click here to begin the subscription process.
2. Complete the form with an email address, password and billing information.
3. Choose your payment plan.
4. Submit your details.
5. Libsyn will send you a confirmation email. Check your inbox and spam folder.
6. Download the free LEP App from the app store. Available for iOS devices and Android devices.
7. Sign into the App (in the Settings menu) with your email and password.
8. You can now listen to premium episodes in the app and on this page.
9. PDFs are available in the app (click the gift icon 🎁) and online here https://teacherluke.co.uk/premium/pdfs/
Any questions or issues? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke's English Podcast is an award-winning podcast for learners of English.
Listen, learn and have fun while picking up natural British English as it really is spoken.
Having trouble logging in?